William J. O’Grady has represented clients in all aspects of civil and criminal litigation in Massachusetts State and United States Federal Courts since 1980. He has also been an Associate City Solicitor for the City of Chicopee, MA since 1985, concentrating primarily in litigation on behalf of the City.
His specialties include: Personal Injury, all types of civil litigation, criminal defense, municipal law, zoning, land use and development, and liquor licensing.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Hampshire County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- City Solicitor and Town Counsel Association
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Western New England School of Law, J.D. – 1980
- Boston College, B.A. – 1977