Nicole M. Frazier assists clients with matters related to Real Estate, Estate Planning, Business Representation, Elder Law, and Contracts. She has substantial experience drafting, negotiating, and providing advice for the procurement and contracting of services, software and equipment.
Prior to joining Parker and O’Grady, Nicole worked in a Corporate Procurement Department of a Fortune 100 financial institution. She was focused on the legal review and negotiation of supplier contracts.
Call Nicole for a Free Consultation 413-527-8660
- Admitted to Massachusetts Bar: November 2016
- Admitted to Connecticut Bar: November 2016
- Agawam High School – Agawam, MA – 2006
- University of Massachusetts Amherst – Amherst, MA., B.A – 2010
- University of Massachusetts Amherst – Amherst, MA., M.B.A – 2012
- Western New England University School of Law, Evening Program – Springfield, MA., J.D. – 2016