Cheryl A. Parker has served the legal needs of her clients since first opening up her solo practice in the Trading Post corner of Southampton, Massachusetts in March, of 1984. Cheryl offers clear, uncomplicated and expert guidance. Her thoughtful, thorough attention allows clients to know that their needs and concerns are being addressed. In short, she listens to clients, answers their questions, and proceeds to resolve their issues with an expertise that comes only from years of experience and caring.
Whether you are in need of an Estate plan, Elder Law, Business Representation, require assistance in a Commercial or Residential Real Estate Transaction, she will listen to you, identify your needs, and assist you in reaching a satisfactory resolution.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Property Section, and Elder Law Division
- Hampshire County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc.
- Admitted to Massachusetts Bar: December 23, 1983
- Admitted to United States District Court, District of Massachusetts: April 14, 1993
Williston-Northampton school, Easthampton, MA – 1975
- Union College- Schenectady, NY B.A. Cum Laude – 1979
- Western New England College School of Law, Evening Program, Springfield, MA., J.D. – 1983